It is important to be safe when having a night out with the friends, especially when there is alcohol involved. It can be problem when everyone is too drunk to drive, so it is important to have a designated driver for the night, or get a Lyft or Uber. DUIs in Los Angeles are on the rise, and it is no joke when getting one. It will drain your bank account and take all your time away, plus it will make you paranoid every time you drink or drive.
- Plan the night out. Make sure there is a safe way home, and you or your friends are not too drunk to drive. Also, pay attention to your surroundings, and make sure you know where you are at all times. You don’t want to forget where you are, because it can happen! Also, when deciding where to go, make sure it is in a safe location with good people. You do not want to put yourself or your friends in a situation that can get you in trouble or in danger. Also, do not go home without your friends! Be cautious!
- Set your limit. You do not want to overdrink, because it is not pleasant or pretty. Make sure you keep your eyes on your drink at all times, because you will never know who might put something in it. This is very important, and please be aware of who is around you.
- Be pleasant. You do not want to be that obnoxious drunk fool at the bar or club, making a scene. This will not only embarrass you, but it will embarrass your friends also. So don’t be that person!
- Eat something and drink water! You do not want to drink on an empty stomach or keep drinking without eating something afterwards. Food is your friend, and it can help to keep the night going. It’s not fun when you’re the first one to pass out while all your friends are still having fun. Also, drink plenty of water to hydrate yourself, because alcohol dehydrates you. It can also prevent nasty hangovers the next morning.
- Tip your bartender. Bartenders will always remember their best and worst tippers, so treat them well and maybe they’ll return the favor.
Now that you know these five tips, get out there and be safe! These will minimize the danger for the night, and it will let you party all night without any complications. These will also allow you to wake up the next morning without feeling like crap and guilty of doing something wrong. Also, your friends won’t be mad at you for ditching them or embarrassing them in front of everyone. Be safe, not sorry!